|Chocolate Mint Herb!|
It might sound a bit strange, but mint is good in drinks in the summer. When you make your ice cubes, just put a leaf or two of mint in the water before you freeze it.
If you wait until the mint leaves dry out (or dry them in a food dryer), you can make tea from them:
- 1 or 2 tablespoons dried chocolate mint leaves (these should be slightly crumbled but not powdered)
- A packet of hot chocolate mix or some instant coffee mix (optional but recommended)
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Put the leaves in a tea strainer and hang the strainer over a cup.
- Pour the boiling water into the cup.
- Leave for about 15 minutes then stir hot chocolate or instant coffee mix into tea